I was emailed a download of the album which I have been listening to as I blog at my computer ever since. I don't usually listen to music in my home office area, I just sit and blog, blog, blog! I love having music playing in the background and Slice has been on repeat since I received it!
John Onrasik, the voice behind Five for Fighting, sets his memories to music in the album, Slice. My favorite song is the title track, Slice, which is somewhat of a play on the old favorite, American Pie. The song being released first is Chances, which is kind of a pop song. That's what I love most about the album - from ballad to R&B to pop, there's something for everyone. The lyrics of Ondrasik's songs are powerful and uplifting. I always feel better when I listen to his music.
For more information on Five for Fighting, check out their website to see upcoming tour dates, follow on Twitter, or friend on Facebook.
The folks over at One2One Network have graciously decided to give one (1) of my lucky readers their own autographed copy of Five for Fighting's new CD, Slice!
I have changed up my giveaway method a little and instead of leaving a comment on this post you'll just fill out the entry form below. Hopefully this will make it easier for you all!To do the extra entries just refresh the page to get the entry form visible again.
Your first entry will be to go on the Five For Fighting You Tube page, watch their videos and then tell me which of the videos you like the best and why. This is a mandatory entry and the extra entries will not count unless you do this entry.
There are six (6) "extra" ways to enter (You must fill out the giveaway form again for each entry you do. Just hit refresh on your browser to see the giveaway form again.):
1. subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe leave a comment saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
2. follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) and tweet about this giveaway. If you already follow me that's fine, just comment with a link back to the tweet about this giveaway. You must tweet about the giveaway for this entry to count.
3. blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the comment)
4. email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email - nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and leave a comment saying you sent the email)
5. grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the comment)
6. add the link to this giveaway on a Mr. Linky about giveaways or on a blog giveaway site, blog carnival or forum or yahoo group (leave link to where you did this in the comment)
You MUST fill out the entry form answering the question above as your first entry and then additional entries are governed by the terms above. You MUST fill out the giveaway form for each entry you are able to make. This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until November 11 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
One2One Network sent me a download of the new album free of charge to review for this post. My opinions remain my own.