Have you tried the new Progresso Panko bread crumbs yet? I was recently sent a box from My Blog Spark along with some Progresso broth and kitchen items. Panko are Japanese style breadcrumbs that produce a crispier yet lighter crust than traditional breadcrumbs. Progresso has Panko available in plain and Italian flavors.
Progresso broths are 100% natural and use high quality ingredients to achieve a great homemade taste. They are fat free, gluten free, contain no preservatives, no added MSG and no artificial flavors. Progresso broth is available in chicken and reduced sodium chicken and beef flavors.
Food Network Chef Michael Chiarello is providing tips and recipes at ProgressoFoods.com and ProgressoBroth.com for all occasions - from the every day to holiday - on how to use panko and broth in your recipes. There is a great recipe for Oven Fried Chicken Tenders using panko that kids and adults alike will love! You can event print high-value coupons from these 2 sites!
The folks over at Progresso and My Blog Spark have graciously decided to give (1) of my readers the Progresso Panko and Broth pack (pictured above), that includes a sample of Progresso panko, a carton of Progresso broth, a measuring cup, slotted spoon, soup ladle and a sheet pan for baking.
I have changed up my giveaway method a little and instead of leaving a comment on this post you'll just fill out the entry form below. Hopefully this will make it easier for you all!To do the extra entries just refresh the page to get the entry form visible again.
Your first entry will be to tell me how you make home entertaining easier. This is a mandatory entry and the extra entries will not count unless you do this entry.
There are six (6) "extra" ways to enter (You must fill out the giveaway form again for each entry you do. Just hit refresh on your browser to see the giveaway form again.):
1. subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe leave a comment saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
2. follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) and tweet about this giveaway. If you already follow me that's fine, just comment with a link back to the tweet about this giveaway. You must tweet about the giveaway for this entry to count.
3. blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the comment)
4. email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email - nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and leave a comment saying you sent the email)
5. grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the comment)
6. add the link to this giveaway on a Mr. Linky about giveaways or on a blog giveaway site, blog carnival or forum or yahoo group (leave link to where you did this in the comment)
You MUST fill out the entry form answering the question above as your first entry and then additional entries are governed by the terms above. You MUST fill out the giveaway form for each entry you are able to make. This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until November 15 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
Progresso and My Blog Spark sent me the Progresso Panko and Broth pack to host this giveaway. My opinions remain my own.