I received some Mollicoolz Shakers in a variety of flavors to review. They were so cool and I really enjoyed how easy they were to prepare and how yummy they tasted. You just store them in your freezer - when you want one, take it out, shake to break up the ice cream beads and add liquid. I did most of mine with milk but did take their suggestion and put orange juice in the vanilla one - it tasted like a creamsicle and the Vitamin C is a good thing, right?
My favorite was the cookies and cream variety because of the mix of flavors. I found the serving size quite large and added a little more liquid than they recommended to make my milkshake thinner so I could drink it and didn't need a spoon. These are ideal for kids as there is no mess and no blender needed.
The awesome folks at Mollicoolz have graciously decided to give one (1) of my lucky readers 2 four packs of Mollicoolz! To enter, you MUST visit the Mollicoolz website and then leave a comment telling me which flavor you'd most like to try. Make sure to leave your email address so I can contact the winners. This is a mandatory entry and the extra entries will not count unless you do this entry.
There are six (6) "extra" ways to enter (each one below gets you one additional entry):
1. subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe leave a comment saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
2. follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) and tweet about this giveaway. If you already follow me that's fine, just comment with a link back to the tweet about this giveaway. You must tweet about the giveaway for this entry to count.
3. blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the comment)
4. email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email - nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and leave a comment saying you sent the email)
5. grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the comment)
6. add the link to this giveaway on a Mr. Linky about giveaways or on a blog giveaway site, blog carnival or forum or yahoo group (leave link to where you did this in the comment)
You MUST leave a comment answering the question above as your first entry and then additional entries are governed by the terms above. You MUST leave a separate comment for each entry you are able to make. Feed and email subscribers will need to click on to my actual blog to leave a comment. This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until September 30 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!