Discounts are available from August 30-December 20 at seventeen (17) different performances. Season of Savings has been around since 2002 and has generated $38 million in Broadway and off-Broadway ticket sales with over 600,000 tickets sold. If you live in the NYC area or are planning a vacation this guide is a must-have when you plan your Broadway or off-Broadway experience!
The awesome folks at Season of Savings have graciously decided to give two (2) of my lucky readers each their own pair of tickets to a Broadway show! One of the readers will get 2 tickets to Mama Mia for the September 30, 2009 show and the other reader will get 2 tickets to Next to Normal for the November 2, 2009 show.
To enter, you MUST visit the Season of Savings website and look through the seventeen (17) shows available and then leave a comment telling me which performance featured on Season of Savings you'd most like to see. Make sure to leave your email address so I can contact the winners. This is a mandatory entry and the extra entries will not count unless you do this entry.
There are six (6) "extra" ways to enter (each one below gets you one additional entry):
1. subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe leave a comment saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
2. follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) and tweet about this giveaway. If you already follow me that's fine, just comment with a link back to the tweet about this giveaway. You must tweet about the giveaway for this entry to count.
3. blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the comment)
4. email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email - nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and leave a comment saying you sent the email)
5. grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the comment)
6. add the link to this giveaway on a Mr. Linky about giveaways or on a blog giveaway site, blog carnival or forum or yahoo group (leave link to where you did this in the comment)
You MUST leave a comment answering the question above as your first entry and then additional entries are governed by the terms above. You MUST leave a separate comment for each entry you are able to make. Feed and email subscribers will need to click on to my actual blog to leave a comment. This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until September 18 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!