I love to read and especially enjoy "chick lit" books in my spare time (which I don't have much of!). Since I read "heavier" material at work, I like to read light books that keep me interested and have well-developed characters. I jumped at the chance when One2One Network offered me a free copy of Eileen Goudge's new book, Once In A Blue Moon, to read and review. I have been a fan of Eileen Goudge for many years and enjoy her style of writing.The book was fast-paced and I was able to get through it very quickly and at several points didn't want to put it down. I think that is the mark of a great book! Eileen Goudge has written four (4) New York Times bestselling books and this one could very well be the rest. The book tells the story of sisters separated when young who reconnect at a time in their lives when they need each other most. The story is sentimental without being cheesy or sappy and I found myself smiling, laughing, and even wiping away tears throughout the book.
The folks over at One2One Network have graciously decided to give one (1) of my lucky readers a copy of the new Once In a Blue Moon as well as a copy of one of Eileen's bestsellers, Woman In Red! To enter, you MUST visit Eileen's website and come back and leave a comment about which of her books you find most interesting and why based on the short write-up of each book on the site. Make sure to leave your email address so I can contact the winners. This is a mandatory entry and the extra entries will not count unless you do this entry.
There are six (6) "extra" ways to enter (each one below gets you one additional entry):
1. subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe leave a comment saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
2. follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) and tweet about this giveaway. If you already follow me that's fine, just comment with a link back to the tweet about this giveaway. You must tweet about the giveaway for this entry to count.
3. blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the comment)
4. email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email - nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and leave a comment saying you sent the email)
5. grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the comment)
6. add the link to this giveaway on a Mr. Linky about giveaways or on a blog giveaway site, blog carnival or forum or yahoo group (leave link to where you did this in the comment)
You MUST leave a comment answering the question above as your first entry and then additional entries are governed by the terms above. You MUST leave a separate comment for each entry you are able to make. Feed and email subscribers will need to click on to my actual blog to leave a comment. This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until October 21 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
One2One Network provided me with a free copy of the book Once in a Blue Moon for me to do this review but my opinion is my own and was in no way influenced by One2One Network.