I have always been a card person. I send holiday cards and birthday cards, even anniversary cards to friends! I was excited when the people at Hallmark contacted me about their new line of cards called Edge of Motherhood and encouragement cards for kids. I received the eight (8) cards shown below to review. I thought they were so clever and really cute! As is typical of Hallmark they are sturdy cards and the encouragement cards for kids play music! The best part? The cards are just $.99 ($2.99 for the ones that play music). This is a great deal. The card plus postage and it's still less than $1.50. Surely the special people in your life are worth that? To me, getting a card in the mail is so much more personal than an email card or ecard.
The Edge of Motherhood line is a line of humor cards designed to give moms a lift during their hectic days. A recent national survey commissioned by Hallmark revealed two-thirds of moms say they handle the imperfect moments of motherhood by sharing funny stories with other moms about their experiences, and that 8 in 10 moms turn to each other for candid, empathetic, and unapologetic support and reassurance that “we are all in this together.” That's what this line of cards is all about!
The encouragement cards for kids line are cards from parents to kids and are ways of giving kids an extra boost of confidence during their lives. This may be for a big test or game and are just a small way to remind a child that you're in their corner!
The folks over at Hallmark have graciously decided to give one (1) of my lucky readers ten (10) Hallmark cards, five (5) from the Edge of Motherhood Collection and five (5) of the mom-to-kid encouragement cards!
I have changed up my giveaway method a little and instead of leaving a comment on this post you'll just fill out the entry form below. Hopefully this will make it easier for you all! To do the extra entries just refresh the page to get the entry form visible again.
Your first entry will be saying which one (1) of the two (2) lines of cards you would like to try most and why. This is a mandatory entry and the extra entries will not count unless you do this entry.
There are six (6) "extra" ways to enter (You must fill out the giveaway form again for each entry you do. Just hit refresh on your browser to see the giveaway form again.):
1. subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe leave a comment saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
2. follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) and tweet about this giveaway. If you already follow me that's fine, just comment with a link back to the tweet about this giveaway. You must tweet about the giveaway for this entry to count.
3. blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the comment)
4. email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email - nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and leave a comment saying you sent the email)
5. grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the comment)
6. add the link to this giveaway on a Mr. Linky about giveaways or on a blog giveaway site, blog carnival or forum or yahoo group (leave link to where you did this in the comment)
You MUST fill out the entry form answering the question above as your first entry and then additional entries are governed by the terms above. You MUST fill out the giveaway form for each entry you are able to make. This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until November 1 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!